13 Superfoods that help support and promote energy!
Shelf Life 24 Months (2 years)
Launched August 15th
Price: $69.95 One Time, $59.46 Subscription
Certifications USDA Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Glyphosate Residue Free
Key Differentiators: 13 Superfoods, great taste and convenience of on the go, 100% whole food beets, 8:1 reishi mushroom extract.
FEATURED INGREDIENT BENEFITS
Reishi 8:1 Ratio: Reishi mushroom has very important water and fat-soluble compounds (polysaccharides and triterpenes), meaning that a dual extract will extract both. The concentrated 8:1 means that for every 8 pounds of mushroom product, you get 1 pound of extract, so it’s very concentrated!
Cordyceps: Traditional healers in India would recommend cordyceps for “all illnesses” as a tonic because they claim that it improves energy, appetite, stamina, libido, endurance, and sleeping patterns. A potent adaptogen and powerful antioxidant.
Rhodiola: Has been used throughout history to provide strength and vitality. It was popular with the Vikings to enhance mental and physical endurance and was also included in the first Swedish pharmacopeia. Supports the functioning of the adrenal glands. Encourages a healthy response to physical, mental and emotional stress.
Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero): Is a potent adaptogenic herb that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 2,000 years. Helps promote healthy energy and stamina levels.
Beet Root Powder: As a natural source of nitrate, it provides a natural way to increase nitric oxide (NO) in the body. Supports endothelial function, circulation, cardioprotective, is an anti-inflammatory and potent antioxidant.
Freeze-dried berry blend: Antioxidant, energy, metabolism-boosting freeze-dried berries, containing no carriers. The freeze-dried method better preserves the nutrients and antioxidants in the berries.
Results and timeframe of results may vary and are unique to each individual) Using the product consistently will yield the best results.
- Feeling refreshed and alert when waking up in the morning
- Don’t feel the need to grab for that caffeinated beverage after lunch
- No longer feeling energy spikes and dips
- More energy throughout the day
- Better mood: Coffee and caffeine tend to give us the “quick fix”. We feel great NOW, but have a crash later leaving us dependent on external sources for energy. If we don’t have access to coffee/caffeine, this can leave us not only feeling groggy or tired but also more irritable.
- Feeling less stressed throughout the day (sugar or excessive caffeine can give you the jittery feeling)
- General well-being and feeling more balanced
- Consistent stable energy
- Less dependent on caffeine
Green Juice is an all organic green powder formulated to support cortisol levels and to help reduce stress. It can also support resetting your system, minimizing cravings and managing a healthy weight. Powered by amazing superfoods and adaptogens like ashwagandha, chlorella, moringa, and spirulina, Organifi Green juice is a perfect start to your morning routine!
Red Juice is an all organic adaptogenic blend formulated to increase energy and recharge your mind. Enjoy this fruity blend of premium, organic superfoods that contains potent adaptogens, antioxidants and cordyceps that will give you lasting energy with zero caffeine. With a sweet flavor (but only 1 gram of sugar from fruit), this superfood cocktail gives you natural energy that lasts all day. Say goodbye to the afternoon slump, and say hello to boundless clean energy.
Both products are designed to supercharge your life, so it's hard to go wrong!
Are there any additional lifestyle recommendations to accompany the Red Juice to maximize the benefits?
Absolutely! If you are looking to make a positive and long term change to improve your energy levels, it is important to incorporate other healthy lifestyle habits along with the Red juice. We recommend adding in at least one or more of the following to really enhance and expedite the benefits that you may experience
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of filtered water daily
- Reduce amount of sugar/processed foods in diet
- Try to buy organic whenever possible
- Limit amount of caffeine throughout the day
- Incorporate some form of daily movement
- Stop hitting snooze on alarm clock in the morning- sets you up for cortisol spikes
- Find a morning/evening routine or ritual
- Get out in nature as much as much as possible
4 grams of fiber per serving
Is the Red Juice keto-friendly?
Most people would consider us Keto-Friendly largely depending on your individual preferences since Keto is a Macro based diet. Organifi products meet the general guidelines of being low in net carbs, no sugar added, & grain-free.