- Tremella Mushroom - Increases elasticity, holds 5 times the moisture of Hyaluronic Acid Antioxidant, SOD, decrease DNA damage. Also known as "Snow Fungus." Considered in TCM as one of the top beauty supplements and was traditionally only reserved for royalty in China. During the Tang Dynasty, the most beautiful woman (whose beauty was said to put flowers to shame) attributed her beauty to taking Tremella. Resembles a jellyfish in the forest.
- Amla - Is a potent antioxidant. Has been shown to increase collagen production, has been shown to support DNA repair. It is known as Indian Gooseberry, edible fruit, grown in the Middle East. Rich in Vitamin C
- Rosehip - Is the accessory fruit of the rose plant. Is rich in vitamin C and is a powerful antioxidant. It has been shown to help support collagen synthesis and may protect cellular DNA.
- Aloe - Contains polysaccharides that protect skin barrier, may increase skin moisture and has been shown to increase collagen production in the skin. Has the ability to improve absorption of other herbal supplements.
- Silica from bamboo - Silica is an essential mineral, necessary for collagen synthesis. Bamboo naturally contains 70% silica.
Directions: Mix one scoop into drinking water, stir and enjoy each afternoon. Get the vital nutrients skin cells need for optimal hydration and replenishment.
To naturally build collagen, smooth fine lines, and wrinkles, protect the skin from sun exposure and toxins, naturally moisturize the skin
So What EXACTLY Is Organifi GLOW? A gently-dried superfood powder for supporting the body’s natural collagen production. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its unique skin-strengthening ability.
How’s it going to make you feel?
- Feel confident in your own skin
- See Your Skin hydrating itself naturally
- Repair And Protect Against Sun Damage
- Story: For many skin care commercials, the models are obligated to eat a pescatarian diet and take most of these same supplements for 90 days!
- Tremella Mushroom Provides 5 times the hydration of hyaluronic acid, which is extremely popular in top-selling skin products.
- Amla Powder, Rosehips, and Aloe all help support the body’s natural collagen production.
- Camu Camu contains 60X the Vitamin C of oranges.