Yes! You can recycle the canister, but please remove the label first. Depending on the supply of our partners, we alternate between three eco-friendly materials for our canisters: ocean bound plastic, HDPE food grade PCR, and carbon-negative sugarcane. Each is 100% recyclable. As new sustainable, food-grade options become available, we’re dedicated to stay at the cutting edge of eco-friendly packaging.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find more information about your quality testing?
- Critical Immune
- Are your blends kosher?
- How are the blends processed? Are the blends raw?
- What kind of 3rd party testing do you do?
- What does glyphosate residue free mean?
- Where do you source your mushrooms from?
- What are the canisters made out of? can I recycle them?
- Are your blends certified USDA organic?
Article is closed for comments.