Since the FDA focuses on food and drugs, they do not regulate or approve supplements. The FDA does have the authority to inspect facilities to make sure they comply with safe manufacturing practices, but they do not approve supplements directly. Manufacturers and distributors are responsible for making sure their products are safe before they go to market. All of our manufacturers operate in FDA compliant (CGMP) facilities. CGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the FDA. In other words, we’re as close to FDA approved as a supplement can possibly get.
Articles in this section
- how can I track my order?
- when is the best time to take your products?
- are organifi blends FDA approved?
- are your blends safe for kids?
- are your products keto-friendly?
- can I mix my adaptogenic blends together?
- can I take organifi products while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
- can I take your blends while fasting? which, if any, will break a fast?
- do you offer samples?
- how do you sweeten and flavor your blends?