Our mushrooms are sourced sustainably from China using certified green initiatives and organic farming practices. Our mushroom suppliers are paving the way for more Chinese farmers to adopt organic cultivation methods. The mushrooms we use are given enough time and care to produce a full fruiting body rich in beta glucans and triterpenes instead of the mycelium roots alone. This process creates nutrient-dense mushrooms to optimize energy levels, balance cortisol, and nourish your cells.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find more information about your quality testing?
- Critical Immune
- Are your blends kosher?
- How are the blends processed? Are the blends raw?
- What kind of 3rd party testing do you do?
- What does glyphosate residue free mean?
- Where do you source your mushrooms from?
- What are the canisters made out of? can I recycle them?
- Are your blends certified USDA organic?
Article is closed for comments.