It depends on the strictness of your fasting protocol. If you’re allowing bone broth, amino acids, or stevia - which are low calorie but can impact blood sugar levels slightly - then all of our blends (besides Complete Protein) would also be allowed. If your fasting protocol only permits water, unsweetened tea, black coffee, and apple cider vinegar, then we recommend saving our blends until after your fast. In fact, plenty of folks choose to break their fast with an adaptogen blend to balance cortisol levels and deliver a quick burst of nutrients while keeping blood sugar low.
Articles in this section
- Can I Mix Adaptogen Blends Together?
- When is the best time to take your products?
- Are All of Your Products Vegan?
- Are Organifi blends FDA approved?
- Are Your Products Keto-Friendly?
- Are Your Products Safe For Kids?
- Can I take Organifi Products While Pregnant and/or Breastfeeding?
- Can I take your blends while fasting? Which, if any, will break a fast?
- Do you offer samples?
- How can I track my order?