Time of day: Afternoon and/or during times of desired benefits
Organic Prebiotic Powder, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Organic Baobab Powder, Organic Lemon Powder, Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Lactase, Cellulase, Organic Aloe Vera Powder, Organic Ginger Extract, Organic Coconut Water Powder, Organic Lion's Mane Extract, Organic Coffee Extract (Neurofactor™^), Organic Monk Fruit Extract.
Certifications:USDA Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Glyphosate Residue Free
pure is formulated to support the health of the gut which impacts the health of the brain and can be taken anytime of day. Because of the digestion enhancing superfoods Pure can be incorporated before meals and after consistent use, you may begin to experience any of the following:
- Better digestion
- Less full feeling in stomach/less burping after meals
- Improved regularity
- Mental clarity improvement/or supportive of baseline mental clarity
- Potentially less forgetfulness
- Potentially better mood
When is the best time to take pure?
A great component of pure is that it will help stimulate hydrochloric acid, so it will help you digest a high protein meal. Normally, a good time of day to take pure would be 20 minutes before lunch or dinner to enhance absorption. Also, taking pure with any of the other juice blends will boost the absorption of all the antioxidants and adaptogens because aloe vera (in pure) enhances absorption of other nutrients.
To enhance focus: Take with green or red, as the adaptogens in those products will work together with the Lion's Mane and Coffeeberry to enhance focus. Assuring you are properly digesting your food will also enhance focus, and pure helps with that aspect as well!
Are there any additional lifestyle recommendations to accompany Pure to maximize the benefits?
If you are looking to make a positive and long term change to improve the health of your gut which will also impact the health of the brain, we always recommend incorporating other healthy lifestyle habits along with pure. Adding in at least one or more of the following lifestyle recommendations may enhance the benefits:
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of filtered water daily
- Reduce amount of sugar/processed foods in diet
- Buy organic whenever possible
- Avoid drinking water with or right around meals
- Avoid standing up or eating on the go, sit down to enjoy meals
- Chew food thoroughly to stimulate natural digestive enzymes
- Add good quality sea salt to diet to stimulate HCL production
- Add fermented foods to diet daily
- Aim to get 7-9 hours of sleep each night
Does this pure contain caffeine?
NeuroFactor™ is the whole coffee fruit extract that goes through a water ethanol extraction process, so it is more concentrated than a dehydrated coffee cherry. Because Neurofactor™ is an extract, most of the caffeine is removed during the extraction process, which is why there are only negligible amounts left.
Please sign in to leave a comment.