Certifications USDA Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Glyphosate Residue Free
red juice FAQ
When is the best time to take red juice?
This fruity, refreshing superfood blend is designed to re-energize your body and mind with a wave of nourishing antioxidants. These fruits, herbs, and medicinal mushrooms work together to replenish your energy and lift your mood. We recommend drinking red juice in the morning or in the afternoon to recharge your body!
Simply add 1 serving (1 scoop) to 8-10 oz of water or combine with your beverage of choice (milk, milk alternative or sparkling water are some of our customer favorites), mix & enjoy the superfood benefits!
Results and timeframe of results may vary and are unique to each individual)
Using the product consistently will yield the best results.
- Feeling refreshed and alert when waking up in the morning
- Don’t feel the need to grab for that caffeinated beverage after lunch
- No longer feeling energy spikes and dips
- More energy throughout the day
- Better mood: Coffee and caffeine tend to give us the “quick fix”. We feel great NOW, but have a crash later leaving us dependent on external sources for energy. If we don’t have access to coffee/caffeine, this can leave us not only feeling groggy or tired but also more irritable.
- Feeling less stressed throughout the day (sugar or excessive caffeine can give you the jittery feeling)
- General well-being and feeling more balanced
- Consistent stable energy
- Less dependent on caffeine
Are there any additional lifestyle recommendations to accompany the red juice to maximize the benefits?
Absolutely! If you are looking to make a positive and long term change to improve your energy levels, it is important to incorporate other healthy lifestyle habits along with the Red juice. We recommend adding in at least one or more of the following to really enhance and expedite the benefits that you may experience
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of filtered water daily
- Reduce amount of sugar/processed foods in diet
- Try to buy organic whenever possible
- Limit amount of caffeine throughout the day
- Incorporate some form of daily movement
- Stop hitting snooze on alarm clock in the morning- sets you up for cortisol spikes
- Find a morning/evening routine or ritual
- Get out in nature as much as much as possible
Please sign in to leave a comment.